Saturday 19 February 2011

Redscale Film

Recently I won 'Lomo home of the Week UK' or something on Lomography.com which earnt me 50 piggy points (£50 free pound basically, to spend in the Lomo shop, awesome) and with them I bought a white Fisheye 1 which I've wanted for ages, and some funky film; 3 rolls of Lomography film ISO 400 and 3 rolls of Lomography redscale ISO 100.

I was looking on Lomography.com earlier because some lovely people liked and commented on my photos and I came across some really nice photos taken with an Olympus Trip 35 (my favourite film camera at the moment) and Lomography Redscale film, awesome. I'm clearly going to have to go to some sort of forest/woods when I test my film out.

All linked to their Lomo pages, taken by panchoballard.

No comments:

Post a Comment