Saturday 5 March 2011

More Inspiration

Every now and then I also come across a website with quite a few different photographers/artists that I really like, like Luhring Augustine where I saw Guido van der Werve and Joel Sternfeld's photos and they're always so useful.

Today I found M + B which has loads and loads of photographers, all of whom I really like, and who have given me heaps of inspiration for this photography unit which is greatly needed at the moment. I'm starting to feel more excited about it again, yay, since my enthusiasm was crushed by my stupid teacher making us do completely irrelevant stuff.

I would do more detailed posts about them separately but there are too many I like and I wouldn't be able to choose which ones, so I'll just post some of the different photos.

'Despair film still #3' by Alex Prager

'Vanessa // San Francisco, California' by Mike Brodie

'Sunset Tree Fern' by Lisa Eisner

And there are so many other awesome ones. All 2 of my followers should have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment