Sunday 13 November 2011

More Holga 135 BC

Sorry I haven't posted in so long (I don't really know who I'm apologising to because I only have 4 followers and one of those is Cloggs but I'll apologise anyway) but I've been stupidly busy with college (partly because I didn't do any photography for the first few weeks back after summer because of Bluetones gigage and then I had loads to catch up on) and have been going to university open days and the like.

But anyway, I got a film developed from my Holga 135BC that I used mostly while we were on holiday in Yorkshire this year. The roll was a little bit hit-and-miss (there were a few more blank frames than usual, down to the fact that you can take multiple photos on one frame meaning there's nothing stopping you from accidentally pressing the shutter when you're carrying the camera around in your bag and taking blank photos) but there are some nice double exposures on it, like these:









and this one that I've been wanting to try for ages:


And my favourite single exposures:




The rest are on my lomography.

No comments:

Post a Comment