Sunday 5 February 2012

Snowy Stirchley

Hi! Sorry it's been almost a month since I made a post, I have been busy doing non-taking-photos photography work (i.e. my personal study) and going to university interviews. In that time though, I've gained a new follower bringing the number of followers I have up to a staggering 5!

This is just a brief post with a few photos I took this morning on a snowy walk. I finally went photographing round Stirchley, which is what I've wanted to do for ages. I took my Zenit E out to remind it of its home country so I'm looking forward to getting the film developed but for now here are a few I took with my Nikon D40.





2 comments:

  1. There's something about that last photograph I love so much - they are signs I see all the time but they look different and interesting somehow. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I know what you mean, when I took the photo the signs caught my eye a lot more than usual, maybe it was because of their contrast with the snow.

      Delete