Monday 2 July 2012

77 Days of Freedom - 1 to 7

I've finished college and exams now so I have a while off to laze around. When I had this time in between finishing school and starting college I decided to do a '72 days of freedom' photo thing where I posted a photo every day, to prevent me getting lazy and not taking any photos. I've decided to do the same thing again, this time being 77 days of freedom starting the day after my last A Level exam and finishing the day before enrollment for my art foundation course. I started last Tuesday and decided that instead of posting each photo every day in separate posts on here I'd post 7 at a time. Here are the first 7.


 Day 1/77 - I walked to and from 'work'.


Day 2/77 - I had my hair cut.


Day 3/77 - I helped Izzy assemble 90 cake boxes.


Day 4/77 - I took some test roller derby headshots.


Day 5/77 - I watched fireworks at Bournville Village Festival.


Day 6/77 - I didn't do much that was photo worthy. We sorted out some clothes.


Day 7/77 - I didn't do much full stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment