Friday 8 April 2011

Skate Practice

When my sister went to uni in September she joined Severn Roller Torrent Roller Derby League which is really awesome. She finally got her own skates and the rest of her gear and brought them back with her when she came home for a couple of days this week.

Being as she's in the bout in a couple of weeks she needed to practise and so I finally got to take some photos and practise panning on her, which I've been wanting to do for ages. The first attempts were pretty much complete failures but I persevered (like I always have to with photography) and I got some ones that I'm really happy with in the end. I also took some non-panning ones which I think look awesome too.

Now I've practised a bit and know I'm capable, hopefully I'll take some photos at their bout and be able to get some good ones. :D





 

No comments:

Post a Comment