Wednesday 18 May 2011

New film developed

I've had a roll of normal 200 ISO film sitting, all used up, in the most basic of my 35mm cameras (there are literally no setttings to choose) for almost a year, not being developed.

I finally took it to be developed today since I went to town and didn't have any to get developed for college or anything (yay) and I like the results.

My favourite from the roll was this photo of me and my two best friends on our last day of school in June/July last year. I thought it might be on there because I asked my other friend to take one on this camera, and my Holga, but the Holga one came back as an accidental double exposure, so I'm really happy this one has come out so nicely.


The rest on the roll are from December last year I think, of the snow. These are the other ones I like the most but the rest are on my lomography in case anyone wanted to look.







No comments:

Post a Comment