Sunday 25 September 2011

The Bluetones Farewell Tour

Over the past month we've been to as many gigs on The Bluetones' farewell tour as we could (4 so far; Cardiff, Leeds, Oxford and Birmingham). Since my non-slr digital camera is so rubbish, I've been taking my trusty Olympus Trip 35 with me, loaded with Kodak Ultramax 400 that I bulk-bought from poundland a while ago. I got the film that I used at Cardiff, Leeds and Oxford developed yesterday and I'm glad to say I seem to have been a bit better at guessing the focus than the last couple of times I used this camera and film. There's currently a roll in there with photos from Birmingham which I'll use up in London on tuesday.

Here are my favourites from this roll, you can see the rest here.
















 









No comments:

Post a Comment