Monday 3 October 2011

The Bluetones Farewell Tour #2

So I made one post for my film photos from Cardiff, Leeds and Oxford and considering the tour has finished and I've had the rest of the photos developed for almost a week I thought I should hurry up and make this post.

The two I hadn't covered yet are Birmingham and London, both of which I have film photos for (two rolls for London, 1 used for The Bluetones and the other used for Married to the Sea) but my rubbish non SLR digital camera decided to be kind to me and do a good job of taking photos at London as well.

So here are my favourite film photos from Birmingham:









And the first film roll from London, of Married to the Sea:
(These were taken with Kodak Ultramax 400 like the rest of the film photos of The Bluetones but I'm going off it so decided to use a roll of Lomography Colour Negative 400 for the actual Bluetones, the difference is blindingly clear.)


















And a few I like the look of in black and white:




And now I've decided to make another post for The Bluetones photos because there are so many.

No comments:

Post a Comment