Wednesday 25 April 2012

Liquid Emulsion and Cyanotypes

This week has been very exciting because I've done lots of darkroom stuff at college. I've finally tried liquid emulsion and it's worked so I'm very happy. Here are two of them that are dry, I still have another three drying at college:



The top one is on watercolour paper and the bottom one is on perspex so I'm glad the majority of it stayed on. I also did more cyanotypes, which are much better than the ones I did last time, on old tea towel and watercolour paper:



And in other news, some of my photos were up in the really awesome Papergirl exhibition in town: 


So if you're in Birmingham on saturday you should look out for people on bikes handing out really cool pieces of art, and make sure you get some.

No comments:

Post a Comment