Monday 23 April 2012

Pinhole Prints

Yesterday afternoon I got out the pinhole camera I made out of a shoebox just over two years ago. I also got out the box of bits of cut up photo paper that I hadn't used since I made the camera. I took a few photos, finishing off the paper, and developed them last night in my makeshift darkroom.



The camera's still light-proof and I developed the paper successfully so I'm really happy. The only thing was that there were obviously problems with a couple of the pieces of paper. I remember possibly being a little bit careless with the paper when I first used it years ago because it was just a few sheets of cut-up stuff. So I think that could explain one of the photos which looks half already exposed as well as being a double exposure, so I obviously forgot to mark it as an exposed piece and develop it last time.


I can't wait to do some more though!






No comments:

Post a Comment