Tuesday 21 June 2011

More TTV (Through the Viewfinder)

A while ago I posted this blog about my first attempt at TTV photography. At the time, I just did it to have a quick mess around with TTV, (like the post says, I'd wanted to try it for 4 years) and get some more stuff to put in my photography sketch book, so it was pretty much as basic as it could've been, simply with the Kodak Duaflex resting on a stool next to the glass and fake flowers I was photographing. That obviously meant that if I wanted to photograph anything else that wasn't set up perfectly, it'd be pretty tricky. Today though, I finally got to try it out properly (after 4 whole years!). Here are some nice examples from Flickr, by Pete Ashton who did the workshop:



So here are my favourite TTV photos I took today:











And a mirror photo of me with the contraption that makes me look like an elephant:


No comments:

Post a Comment