Friday 10 June 2011

Praktica MTL 5 Test Roll

A little while ago I wrote this blog about the old Praktica MTL 5 that my grandad gave me. I finished the roll the other week and got it developed yesterday. To my delight, all the photos came out nicely so everything must be working properly, and I rather like the shots!

This one of my sister in her roller derby stuff is one of my favourites...



There are also a few light leaks which I was expecting and sort of hoping for (I haven't had any for ages and I actually really like them) so that made me quite happy as well.





And some of my other favourites...




And as always, the rest are on my lomography.

2 comments:

  1. Some nice pictures you took there :). I think I have an old Praktica lying around somewhere as well - maybe it's time to dust off the old thing and indulge in some nostalgia ^^.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think you should! I tend to use my Zenit E more these days, but I do really like the Praktica.

      Delete